You are here:
HOW TO GET THERE?
Kortrijk Xpo is right next to exit n° 2 of the E17 motorway:
- From Brussels: E40 motorway to Ghent - E17 motorway to Kortrijk - exit n° 2 Kortrijk Zuid / Expo (distance: 90 km)
- From Antwerp: E17 motorway to Kortrijk - exit n° 2 Kortrijk Zuid / Expo (distance: 98 km)
- From Mons-Tournai: E403 motorway - E17 motorway direction Ghent - exit n° 2 Kortrijk Zuid / Expo (distance: 30 km)
- From Ostend-Bruges: E403 motorway to Kortrijk - R8 direction Kortrijk Zuid - exit 't Hoge - exit n° 2 Kortrijk Zuid / Expo (distance from Ostend: 65 km - distance from Bruges: 50 km)
- From the Netherlands: A1 motorway to Breda - E17 motorway Antwerp-Ghent-Kortrijk - exit n ° 2 Kortrijk Zuid / Expo (distance from Breda: 155 km)
Kortrijk Xpo offers 2,500 parking spaces - take a look at the overview.
Travelling by Camper? Kortrijk has a camper car site near the historical center. Visit their website.
- From Wevelgem: the International Schengen Airport Kortrijk-Wevelgem is known as a quick, flexible and easily accessible business airport. This small-scale airport complies with the needs of the customer in an extremely flexible and efficient way. The central location in Europe supports and strengthens the international character of the region. Kortrijk Xpo is located at 15 minutes from the airport
>>> Free shuttle between Wevelgem Airport and Kortrijk Xpo for visitors flying to Wevelgem.
For detailed information about flying in, please CLICK HERE
By bus & train:
The train station of Kortrijk is at 2.5 km of Kortrijk Xpo. Several buses depart from the station to the fair. Approximately every 15 minutes there is a bus that can take you to the venue. The ride only takes about 10 minutes.
- Buses 1, 12 and call-up bus 99 drop you off at the bus stop ‘Kinepolis – Xpo’, which is right next to Kortrijk Xpo.
- Buses 13, 15 and 16 drop you off at the bus stop ‘Halve Jan’, also directly next to Kortrijk Xpo.